Let`s talk about the word legit.
In other words, the word that always makes me look like an idiot.
BTW, legit actually means real, if you need a defination like me.
Unfortunatly though for my reputation, I always use it as I would actually,
Like. "Do you legit think I`m going to go get that for you?"
Or, "Are you legit going to the Bahamas without me?"
Not like it`s supposed to be used, all archeologist-like; "I do sir believe that this is a legit
So I am constatly looking for correct ways to say it, cuz really people, you have to admit, it is
a fun word, right?
Wait! I have one!
The fact that I made these parfaits in 10 minatues and ate them even faster is legit.
Whhooo-hooo! 5 points for me lol :)
But seriously, these berry parfaits have amazing patriotic spirit and colors, and everyone will
But they don`t have to know that you made them in like 10 minutes.
Easy, no-bake dessserts unite!
Patriotic Berry Trifles
makes 2 small trifles, or 1 large one
- About 15 fresh rasberries (or strawberries)
- About 25 fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup of heavy cream, whipped
- 1 tablespoon sugar and a splash of vanilla to sweeten the cream
- Adittional whipped cream and festive sprinkles for garnish (optinal)
- Whip your cream until soft peaks form, and add your sugar and vanilla.
- Wash your berries, and add a layer of each, topping every layer with whipped cream, until you reach the top of your glass.
- Top with an extra dollop of whipped cream, and additional sprinkles for garnish
Hope you enjoyed! Please leave a comment telling me what you thought.
Have a happy and safe Fourth of July!