I don`t know if I can deal with this heat anymore.
It`s like a million and two degrees outside, and I am DONE.
Sick of going to bed sweaty, sick of not being able to sleep because of the heat, and sick of
getting hot flashes every other minute.
So we belong to this pool club, and we go there A LOT because it`s like the only other
place to go besides dying of heat in your house (Or the mall. Not opposed to that option
So there I am, just standing around in shallow end, trying to cool off when
I get hit, splashed, rammed into, and my butt gets crashed into by a bunch of crazy
boys playing a game WITHOUT GOGGLES.
I think this should be a rule.
No swimming without goggles, because otherwise, you will crash into people in unpleasant
places, and possibly get shouted at.
You here me Mr. policeman?
Peanut butter cup cookies. Yes.
Plus, these are like, super simple.
All you do is make sugar cookie dough from a box, add some peanut butter, roll it into
little balls, and press a mini peanut butter cup into the center of it.
BTW, how awesome are those miniature Reese's`s?
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 box sugar cookie mix
- Ingredients called for on the box
- 1/4 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to the temperature directed on the box (Usually like 350 degrees F)
- Prepare your sugar cookie dough as directed on the box, mixing until it`s just barley a dough.
- Add your peanut butter, and mix until dough is smooth and well-combined.
- Roll your dough into quarter-sized ball shapes (they will spread out in the oven) and press your peanut butter cup into the center of each.
- Arrange all your cookies on a baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly brown on the edges.
Hope you enjoyed! Please leave a comment telling me what you thought!