Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

4th of July Berry Trifles



Let`s talk about the word legit.

In other words, the word that always makes me look like an idiot.

BTW, legit actually means real,  if you need a defination like me.

Unfortunatly though for my reputation, I always use it as I would actually,

or really.

Like. "Do you legit think I`m going to go get that for you?"

Or, "Are you legit going to the Bahamas without me?"

Not like it`s supposed to be used, all archeologist-like; "I do sir believe that this is a legit

bone."

So I am constatly looking for correct ways to say it, cuz really people, you have to admit, it is

a fun word, right?

Wait! I have one!

The fact that I made these parfaits in 10 minatues and ate them even faster is legit.

Whhooo-hooo! 5 points for me lol :)

But seriously, these berry parfaits have amazing patriotic spirit and colors, and everyone will

LOVE them.

But they don`t have to know that you made them in like 10 minutes.

Easy, no-bake dessserts unite!

Patriotic Berry Trifles

makes 2 small trifles, or 1 large one

  • About 15 fresh rasberries (or strawberries)
  • About 25 fresh blueberries
  • 2/3 cup of heavy cream, whipped
  • 1 tablespoon sugar and a splash of vanilla to sweeten the cream
  • Adittional whipped cream and festive sprinkles for garnish (optinal)
  1. Whip your cream until soft peaks form, and add your sugar and vanilla.
  2. Wash your berries, and add a layer of each, topping every layer with whipped cream, until you reach the top of your glass.
  3. Top with an extra dollop of whipped cream, and additional sprinkles for garnish

Hope you enjoyed! Please leave a comment telling me what you thought.


             Have a happy and safe Fourth of July!

<3 Blondie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Blondie! My family told me that they ran into you in Duxbury. Nice to meet you. Great blog you have here. Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RecipeGirl! Thanks so much for stopping by! Great to meet your family as well. :)

      <3 Blondie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...