Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. It has been a hectic past two weeks, and I haven't been able to do any baking. It was wicked painful. But now I`m back and I have a super good recipe for you. And guess what... I made it up!! Yes, I made up my own recipe again. I know, I know, I'm totally on a roll! I had wanted to make a salted caramel dessert, and that led me to thinking about flavor combos, and I thought: Pretzel+Caramel+Chocolate=LOVE! I just whipped up a quick batch of brownies, using a box mix, for convenience and time.
And I added a few chocolate chips for good measure lol.
Do a nice layer of caramel, and a layer of pretzels. You are going to want to mash up the pretzels wayyy more than I did. The pieces were way too large. But believe me, everyone at the party LOVED these. You won't be disappointed.
Caramel Pretzel BrowniesApproximately 10-12 bars
- 1 box brownie mix
- Ingredients called for on box
- 10 oz. Caramel sauce
- About 20 pretzels
- Bake your brownies as instructed on box, and let cool
- Dump your caramel sauce on your brownies so it covers everything evenly.
- Chop your pretzels up until they become almost a dust, not quite.
- Chill your brownies for 45 min. or so, to give the caramel a little time to set.
- Cut into bars and serve.
Hope you enjoyed!! Please leave a comment telling me what you thought!!