Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Caramel Pretzel Brownies



Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. It has been a hectic past two weeks, and I haven't been able to do any baking. It was wicked painful. But now I`m back and I have a super good recipe for you. And guess what... I made it up!! Yes, I made up my own recipe again. I know, I know, I'm totally on a roll! I had wanted to make a salted caramel dessert, and that led me to thinking about flavor combos, and I thought: Pretzel+Caramel+Chocolate=LOVE!  I just whipped up a quick batch of brownies, using a box mix, for convenience and time.

                             And I added a few chocolate chips for good measure lol.

    Do a nice layer of caramel, and a layer of pretzels. You are going to want to mash up     the pretzels wayyy more than I did. The pieces were way too large. But believe me, everyone at the party LOVED these. You won't be disappointed.

Caramel Pretzel Brownies

Approximately 10-12 bars


  • 1 box brownie mix
  • Ingredients called for on box
  • 10 oz. Caramel sauce
  • About 20 pretzels
  1. Bake your brownies as instructed on box, and let cool
  2. Dump your caramel sauce on your brownies so it covers everything evenly.
  3. Chop your pretzels up until they become almost a dust, not quite.
  4. Chill your brownies for 45 min. or so, to give the caramel a little time to set.
  5. Cut into bars and serve.


Hope you enjoyed!! Please leave a comment telling me what you thought!!



                                   Check back next week for Cheesecake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...