I made my up my own recipe! Yes no more taking from other people`s websites.
But uh. The convenience of that. You just sit in your kitchen, go on your favorite
dessert blog, and there the recipe is, all perfect and good. But this recipe practically hit me
like a vision. I was thinking of food, as I often do, and boom! This awesome idea comes into my
head, and boy was I glad it did. And for all you lazy folks out there, this one is for you!
Omg, I am such a crummy photographer. Usually I am just baking, and I realize, "Crud! I forgot to
take photos!" And then I run around like a mad women, trying to find my camera, and I take a bunch
photos, and they all turn out horrible, and I get upset. Sorry for that story of my life lol.
So as I was saying , this is super easy. Only 3 ingredients!!
Another too-late photo.
P.S. This is 1/3 Cake, 1/3 Ice cream, and 1/3 cool whip. Great for kid`s party's.
Ice Cream Cake
- 1 Box cake mix ( I used devil`s food)
- Ingredients called for on box of cake
- 1.5 qt of ice cream, ( preferably a coordinating flavor to your cake. ( i used choc. chip)
- 12 oz. Container of Cool Whip
- Optional: Sprinkles
- Bake cake as directed in a 13x9 in. pan
- Let cake cool.
- Take your slightly thawed container of ice cream, and make a layer over the cake
- Slather a generous layer of Cool Whip over your cake.
- Top with sprinkles if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Hope You Enjoyed!!!!!