Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nutella Fudgesicles


      I know that it's a little late in the year for popsicles, but these nutella fudgesicles are amazing any time of the year.
Halloween has come and gone, and now I have a dangerously large pile of candy staring me in the face. What a problem to have, I know. I really think that Halloween should be a semi-annual holiday. You get all this candy, eat it, bake with it, and then by valentine's day its all gone, and that always sends me into sadness.
 But, wait! When that happens, you have trusty Nutella Fudgesicles to fall back on. These guys are seriously amazing, and they have a whole 1/2 cup of Nutella in them. That means they've got to be good, right?
*sigh*
 
These fudgesicles are two-ingredient, no-bake, and AMAZING.
Why are you still here? Go make them!
 
 
 
Nutella fudgesicles
adapted from Dailywaffle.com
Makes 6 pops

1/2 cup Nutella
1 1/2 cups Pacific Hazelnut Chocolate Milk(I used regular 1% milk and they turned out great)


Mix the nutella and milk together with a whisk until combined.
Chill mixture in the fridge for 2 hrs.
Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hrs.

Note: Can also be made in the Zoku quick pop maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...