So I drowned my Idol sorrows into these, the Best Blondie's Ever!!!! I found these little guys on tasteofhome.com and boy was I glad I did!!!! They are seriously yummy, and are quick and easy for a party. These are like a moist, chewy chocolate chip cookie in a bar. So stop reading and MAKE THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Blondie's Ever!!!
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla just until blended. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to brown sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into a greased 8 x 8 in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.